How to Troubleshoot HP 123 Error 59.F0
Are you troubled with HP Error 59.F0? The HP 59. F0 error may be flashed due to the failure in transfer alienation. In this situation, the Intermediate Transfer Belt (ITB) gets stuck and does not fully rotate. In addition, error 59.F0 is caused due to a problem with the SR9 sensor also. The SR9 sensor plays an important role in the transfer-roller-disengagement sensor which can also be called Sensor K. The HP Error 59.F0 can be troubleshot by resetting the toner and the fuser assembly or try revitalizing your HP device( 123 HP printer Error 59.F0).
Why HP 123 Printer Error 59.F0 Arises?
The potential cause for the “HP Printer Error 59.F0” can be that the ITB is trapped and is not able to rotate freely. In addition to this, there may be a technical glitch with the SR9 sensor. Both of these components play a major role in the functioning of the printer machine. Here is a list of the other causes behind this error:
- There may be a situation where the transfer alienation has failed. This can indicate that the ITB is not able to fully rotate.
- There can also be an issue with the SR9 sensor that needs to be addressed.
- An issue might be there with the internal motor of your printer machine.
However, the HP Printer Error 59.F0 can be resolved following some simple steps or techniques. We are explaining the troubleshooting methods below. For more detail on why this error comes again and again please Go to HP official 123.hp.com/support
Basic Troubleshooting Methods of 123 HP Printer Error 59.F0:
The quick fixes for this error include resetting the fuser assembly and resetting the toner. You may also try to properly configure the ITB. Along with that, you may check that the sensor is correctly functioning. These simple actions can help you best in removing the HP printer error from your printing device.
Please read further, if you wish to know more about the steps to fix this error and wagging-off problematic situation:
Method 1: Reset the HP Printer
Try to reset the HP printer to get rid of error 59.F0 instantly. Follow the steps mentioned below to reset the HP printer:
- Turn Off the Power switch on your HP Printer device for some time.
- Then, turn your printer On by pressing the Power button.
- Now, wait for the HP Printer to rejuvenate.
- If there is any surge protector, disable it immediately.
- If the error exists, replace the motor as well.
Method 2: Check the ITB
If the first method doesn’t work, you may follow the below-listed steps to reset the ITB:
- Make sure that ITB is installed accurately.
- Now, check the internal connections of ITB such as the connection between ITB and a transfer-roller-disengagement sensor located at connector J19.
- Check for the connection between ITB and DC controller PCA also known as connector J128.
- Next, perform the alienation drive.
- At last, examine the fuser motor, if not functioning well, replace it immediately.
Method 3: Required Steps to Do ITB Alienation Test
If the error still remains, then you need to remove the ITB completely and then test the ITB gear and the flag manually. Go through the easy to follow steps in order to test the ITB:
- Rotate the ITB gear
- Check for any fluctuation in the flag when you turn the white gear.
- If any damage to the flag is found, then replace the ITB.
- If the flag and ITB gear is working perfectly, check for the Sensor SR9. For this, you will have to follow the steps to do the Manual Sensor test.
- Remove the ITB gear, locate the Sensor SR9 located inside the ITB cavity and browse the control panel.
- Press the ‘Home’ button and the down arrow to highlight the diagnostics menu.
- Click on the OK button.
- Now select the ‘Manual Sensor Test’ and click OK again.
Check inside the ITB cavity and release the SR9 flag. Also, check the display for the sensor response when you press the flag. Note that the sensor should toggle between 0 and 1. If the toggle is not working, then you need to replace the sensor.
Method 4: Additional Steps to Fix hp Printer Error 59.F0
When the above methods don’t work, try the additional fix to this problem:
- Take out cartridge by opening Ink cartridge access door.
- Input a flat blade screwdriver in the printer carriage slot, to stimulate the toner access.
- Take it out and turn it On, as and when the process gets completed.
- If the gear does not spin, it’s high time to replace it.
Contact HP Technical Support USA
If all the aforesaid methods fail to fix your HP Printer Error 59.F0, contacting the Hp printer Support Team USA immediately might fix the issue. The experts are well trained and educated to fix or troubleshoot any type of error without much hassle. They have expertise in identifying the real cause of the issue and making the required corrections.
The experts at Hp Support Number USA is active 24/7 to communicate and provide suitable solutions to every technical query that you experience. Dial our helpline number +1(877) 583-7730 in order to get in touch with the technicians from the comfort of your home. Or you can directly visit 123 hp com setup USA Official.