3F0 Error in 123 HP Laptops/Computers
Boot Device Not Found Error 3F0 is commonly seen in HP models which indicates that your computer fails to detect the hard drive that contains the operating system. In this blog, we are describing methods to resolve hard disk error 3F0 or we will talk About 3F0 Error 123 hp support. We hope this will be useful for you. For more Detail, You can also visit Hp official Support centre.
How Boot Device Not Found Error Occurs?
The “Boot Device Not Found Error” in HP Computers occurs when the hard disk does not support the system boot process. When the booting process starts, the operating system loads into RAM. To complete this task, a setup process initiates and Basic Input-Output System (BIOS) takes charge. The BIOS accesses certain files from the hard disk. But when the hard disk is not accessible, the HP Error 3F0 emerges.
Possible Causes of 123 HP Computer “Error 3F0”
If you identify the reasons for 3F0 error, you can take a suitable course of action to fix this problem. Usually, hard disk 3F0 error can be caused by the following reasons:
How 123printersupport Can Fix a Hard Disk3F0 Error in 123 HP Computer?
We are going to show you some useful methods by which you can troubleshoot 3F0 errors:
Method 1: Perform a Hard Reset
In order to perform a hard reset on a laptop with a removable battery, follow these steps:
- Turn off the computer.
- Remove the computer from any docking station and unplug the AC adaptor from the computer.
- Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices.
- Now press the Power button for 15 seconds to drain the electrical charge.
- Press the Power button to start the system.
- Once the Startup menu opens, use arrow keys to select ‘Start Windows Normally’ and press Enter.
- Reconnect each of the peripheral devices. Run Windows Update and HP Computer Support Assistant USA to update all device drivers.
Method 2: Restore Default Settings of BIOS
In order to restore the BIOS settings, follow the steps mentioned:
- Turn off the computer and wait till 5 seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press F10 to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit. When asked “Exit Saving Changes?” use the arrow keys to select Yes and press Enter.
- Restart the computer and see if it fixed the issue.
Method 3: Test the Hard Drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
There might be some loose connections, and resetting the hard drive may fix the boot device not found error. Follow these steps:
- Press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the computer.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Now, disconnect and reconnect the hard drive
- Reassemble the computer, and restart it to see if it works seamlessly.
Method 4: Run System Recovery with 123 HP Recovery Manager
Follow the steps to run system recovery with HP recovery manager:
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect all devices and cables connected except the mouse and power cord.
- Turn on your computer and immediately press F11
- Now, click troubleshoot and then select Recovery Manager>Help>System Recovery.
- Recovery Manager prompts you to back up your files, select Back up your files first (recommended)and follow the wizard to complete the process. You can also select Recover without backing up your files if you have backed them up before.
- When you back to the System Recovery screen, click Next to start recovery preparation.
- When recovery preparation is complete, click Continue to proceed to the installation phase of the recovery process. The computer will restart several times during the recovery.
- Click Finish to restart the computer. Complete the setup screens and wait until the computer finishes the 123 hp com setup.
- Turn off the computer, once the setup is complete. Reconnect all devices and cables, and turn on the computer to see if hard disk 3F0 error is fixed.
The above methods might solve your issue and fix the error 3F0. However, it is possible that none of the methods solves the 3F0 hard drive error. In this condition, the hp computer Support USA team can handle this task brilliantly. If you still facing the HP printer hard drive error 3F0, then do not panic and contact us at 123printersupport.com for instant solutions from experts and technicians Or you can visit 123 hp com support Official for more detail.