HP ePrint software allows customers to print nearly anywhere globally, according to Hewlett-Packard. The HP ePrint software is a mobile printing solution that works with Windows PCs, laptops, and tablets. Without the requirement for a printer-specific solution, you can now simply discover and print from many devices to many HP printers in the office, at home, or on the move.
What advantages does using HP ePrint Software offer?
The HP ePrint software offers its users a wide range of advantages that make daily printing tasks simple and hassle-free. Let’s talk about:
- While utilising a Windows desktop computer, laptop, or tablet, users can effortlessly and freely download from the web.
- Any file type and size from a variety of programs can be printed.
- Send confidential tasks to the HP Jet Advantage on Demand cloud, where they are safely kept until you are ready to print from an HP Jet Advantage-compatible printer later.
- Browse and send safe print jobs to the many stores that support public print locations.
- HP ePrint uses a single mobile print solution to automatically discover and print to available for home or business printers.
- Print to accessible printers using any sort of connection, including network-connected (wired and wireless) printers, cloud-connected HP printers, and printers connected using HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
We’ve already covered a few perks to help you understand the advantages of using HP ePrint software in your business or daily routine.
We will also learn how to set up the HP ePrint software on Windows in this article. We’ll go over how to utilise the software before moving on to the setup process.
How to Use HP ePrint Software?
The steps listed below should help you print using the HP ePrint program:
- Using the HP ePrint program, launch the file that needs to be printed.
- Pick “File” from the menu.
- From the PDF drop-down menu, choose HP ePrint.
- The HP ePrint software launches after choosing the option above.
- Select the “Direct” Tab at this point and wait for the HP ePrint application to identify printers.
- Decide on printer options like the number of copies and the number of sheets per page.
- Change the default print settings, including the number of copies and pages per sheet.
- Select the duplex option if necessary, then select “Print” to finish.
To utilise your HP ePrint software, you must adhere to the instructions above. You can get in touch with our support staff in the US by using HP Printer Support USA or HP.123.support if you need any help.
Setup HP ePrint Software for Windows
The steps listed below should be completed in the correct order to set up HP ePrint Software for Windows:
Step 1: Check Compatibility
Verify that your HP ePrint software is compatible. It may be used on computers, laptops, and tablets running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7. (32–bit and 64– bit).
Step 2: Configure Printer Settings and Basic Security
Follow the instructions below to set up the printer to work with all of the HP ePrint Software’s printing features in order to make use of them all.
- To enable cloud printing, enable Web Services on the printer (optional).
- Turn on the printer’s HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct printing (optional).
- Switch on near-field communication (NFC) on the laptop or tablet and the printer (optional).
- Set security parameters for HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct printing (recommended).
- Get the name and automatically generated password for “DIRECT-xx-xxx” or “HP-Print xxx” from the control panel.
Step 3: Add a Printer to HP Connected
Add your Web-enabled printer to HP Connected if you want to add Allowed Senders or send print jobs through a cloud connection.
Check HP Connected first.
- Click Sign up, enter your personal or business email address, complete the remaining fields, and click “Create Account” after selecting Sign up.
- Choose “Add a Device” from the “Devices” tile in HP Connected.
- Select “Add” and enter the printer claim code from the information sheet you already printed.
- Click the “Authorize Email Addresses” button to add users to your Allowed Senders list by selecting the “Gear” icon or “Settings” drop-down, selecting “Printing,” and then clicking “Printing” (optional).
- Lastly, find the printer’s email address on the “Web Services” page of the embedded web server for the printer.
Step 4: Download and Install HP ePrint Software
To download and install the HP ePrint software, follow the instructions below.
- Download the HP ePrint application.
- Launch your browser, then navigate to www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware.
- Click Software Download.
- Choosing an operating system.
- Click Download, then save the file to your laptop, tablet, or computer.
- Set up the HP ePrint program.
- Click on the.exe file twice.
- Assent to the license contract.
- Change any installation preferences.
- Choose Install.
Discover network-connected printers and print to them now:
- Set up the HP ePrint software to connect to a web-connected printer or a public print location so you may print from the cloud.
- Check to see if you have been added as an Allowed Sender before printing to a shared printer that has been registered by another user with an HP Connected account.
- Create an account with HP Jet Advantage on Demand to transmit confidential print jobs to the cloud.
Step 5: Register the HP ePrint Software
You will initially be prompted to register the HP ePrint Software with HP Connected when attempting to print using the HP ePrint Software. Although signing up for HP Connected is optional, you can do so by following the instructions below:
- Find Web-connected cloud printers that are registered with the HP Connected cloud and print to them.
- Next, locate Web-connected printers registered with HP Connected for which you are aware of the printer’s allocated email address, and print to those printers via the cloud (does not require Allowed Sender access).
- Next, look for public print locations and print there.
Let’s examine the procedures:
- Click “Print” from the “File” menu.
- Pick “HP ePrint + Jet Advantage” from the menu.
- Click “HP ePrint Registration” if requested.
- Enter your email address—personal or professional—and click “Next.”
- To retrieve the PIN, look through your email.
- Enter the PIN, then click Next.
- To end the registration dialogue box, choose OK.
Web-connected cloud printers that have been registered with HP Connected and the HP ePrint software will appear under the ‘Connected Tab’. On the Service tab, Public Print Locations will be visible. Use the experts at our website, 123printersupport.com, for assistance if you have any problems completing the aforementioned procedures on your own.
Contact 123.HP/setup in case HP ePrint is Not Working
Follow the directions on our page to fix your HP ePrint if it’s not working, or you may ask for our experts’ assistance and support if necessary. Let’s examine the procedures:
- Try to check the printer’s status and requirements first.
- Make sure the printer is turned on, updated, and connected to a network after verifying the status.
- If connected with a USB cord, HP ePrint won’t function at all.
- To ensure that the HP ePrint job prints correctly, check the email and print job criteria.
- Additionally, make sure the email address being used is on the list of permitted senders.
- If the problem still persists after using the previous recommendations, try troubleshooting your network connection.
Call our tech team at hp.123/setup in the USA with our 24-hour helpline number if you need assistance with HP ePrint Setup and problem-solving.