3F0 Error in 123 HP Laptops/Computers
Not Found Boot Device Error 3F0 is frequently found in HP models and means that your computer is unable to recognise the hard disc containing the operating system. In this article, we will discuss how to fix hard drive problem 3F0. So let’s start discussing the error and how to fix it.
How Boot Device Not Found Error Occurs?
When the hard drive cannot handle the system boot procedure, the “Boot Device Not Found Error” in HP Printer arises. The operating system loads into RAM as the boot process begins. A setup procedure starts, and the Basic Input-Output System (BIOS) assumes control to finish the work. Certain files on the hard drive are accessed by the BIOS. But the HP Error 3F0 appears when the hard disc is not accessible.
Possible Causes of 123 HP Computer “Error 3F0”
If you identify the reasons for 3F0 error, you can take a suitable course of action to fix this problem. Typically, the following factors can result in a hard disc 3F0 error:
- Incorrect Boot order in BIOS
- Outdated or misconfigured BIOS
- Hard Disk Connection Problem
- Corrupted or died bootable disk
- Damaged System Files
How 123printersupport Can Fix a Hard Disk3F0 Error in 123 HP Computer?
We are going to show you some useful methods by which you can troubleshoot 3F0 errors:
Method 1: Perform a Hard Reset
Follow these instructions to conduct a hard reset on a laptop with a replaceable battery:
- Turn off the computer.
- Take the computer out of any docking station and disconnect the AC adapter.
- Disconnect all external connected peripheral devices.
- To discharge the electrical charge, press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds.
- Press the device’s power button to turn it on.
- Once the Startup menu opens, use arrow keys to select ‘Start Windows Normally’ and press Enter.
- Reconnect each of the peripheral devices. To update all device drivers, use Windows Update and HP Support Assistant.
Method 2: Restore Default Settings of BIOS
In order to restore the BIOS settings, follow the steps mentioned:
- Turn off the computer and wait till 5 seconds.
- Start the computer by pressing the Power button and then continuously pressing F10 to open the BIOS configuration menu.
- Press F9 on the BIOS Setup screen to choose and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit. When asked “Exit Saving Changes?” Select Yes with the arrow keys, then enter.
- Restart the computer and see if it fixed the issue.
Method 3: Test the Hard Drive using HP PC Hardware Diagnostics
The boot device not found problem might be caused by any weak connections, and restarting the hard disc might help. Follow these steps:
- shut off the computer, by pressing the Power button.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Now, disconnect and reconnect the hard drive
- Reassemble the computer and restart it to see whether everything functions properly.
Method 4: Run System Recovery with 123 HP Recovery Manager
Follow the steps to run system recovery with HP recovery manager:
- Turn off the computer.
- Remove all connected devices and wires saved from the mouse and power supply.
- As soon as your computer turns on, continually hit F11.
- Now, click troubleshoot and then select Recovery Manager>Help>System Recovery.
- When Recovery Manager asks you to back up your files, choose Back up your files first (recommended) and follow the instructions to finish the operation. If you have already backed up your files, you can also choose to recover without doing so.
- Click Next to begin recovery preparation when you return to the System Recovery page.
- When the recovery preparation is finished, select Continue to proceed to the recovery installation step. Several restarts will occur during the healing process.
- Click Finish to restart the computer. After complete screen setup, wait for system starts.
- Turn off the computer, once the setup is complete. Reconnect all devices and cables, and turn on the computer to see if hard disk 3F0 error is fixed.
The above methods might solve your issue and fix the error 3F0. However, it is possible that none of the methods solve the 3F0 hard drive error. In this condition, the 123printersupport team can handle this task brilliantly. If you still facing the HP printer hard drive error 3F0, then do not panic and contact us at 123printersupport.com for instant solution from experts and technicians.