How to Troubleshoot HP 123 Error 59.F0
Do you experience HP Error 59.F0? Due to a transfer alienation failure, the HP 59. F0 error may flash. The Intermediate Transfer Belt (ITB) becomes stuck in this circumstance and does not spin all the way. Additionally, a malfunction with the SR9 sensor also contributes to error 59.F0. A malfunction with the SR9 sensor can result in error 59.F0. Sensor K is a sensor that detects when the transfer roller disengages. The toner and fuser assembly can be reset to resolve the HP Error 59.F0, or you can try reviving your HP device.
Why HP 123 Printer Error 59.F0 Arises?
The ITB becoming caught and unable to rotate freely is one likely reason of the “HP Printer Error 59.F0”. Additionally, there can be a problem with the SR9 sensor’s technical aspects. Both of these parts are quite important for the printing machine to operate properly. The further causes of this issue are listed below:
- It’s possible that transfer alienation has failed in some cases. This might mean that the ITB can’t rotate all the way.
- Additionally, the SR9 sensor could have a problem that needs to be fixed.
- It’s possible that your printer’s internal motor is having problems.
However, by using a few straightforward methods, the HP Printer Error 59.F0 can be fixed. The methods for troubleshooting are described below.
Basic Troubleshooting Methods of 123 HP Printer Error 59.F0:
Resetting the fuser assembly and the toner are two fast remedies for this problem. You could also attempt to set up the ITB correctly. Additionally, you might verify if the sensor is operating properly. You will have the most success using these straightforward steps to fix the HP printer problem on your printing device.
Please read further, if you wish to know more about the steps to fix this error and wagging-off problematic situation:
Method 1: Reset the HP Printer
Try to reset the HP printer to get rid of error 59.F0 instantly. Follow the steps mentioned below to reset the HP printer:
- Turn Off the Power switch on your HP Printer device for some time.
- Then, turn your printer On by pressing the Power button.
- Now wait for the HP Printer to rejuvenate.
- If there is any surge protector, disable it immediately.
- If the error exists, replace the motor as well.
Method 2: Check the ITB
If the first method doesn’t work, you may follow the below-listed steps to reset the ITB:
- Make sure that ITB is installed accurately.
- Next, examine ITB’s internal connections, such as the one with a transfer-roller-disengagement sensor that is housed in connector J19.
- Check for the connection between ITB and DC controller PCA also known as connector J128.
- Next, perform the alienation drive.
- At last, examine the fuser motor, if not functioning well, replace it immediately.
Method 3: Required Steps to Do ITB Alienation Test
If the error still remains, then you need to remove the ITB completely and then test the ITB gear and the flag manually. Go through the easy to follow steps in order to test the ITB:
- Rotate the ITB gear
- Check for any fluctuation in the flag when you turn the white gear.
- If any damage to flag is found, then replace the ITB.
- If the flag and ITB equipment are in great working order, look for the Sensor SR9.. For this, you will have to follow the steps to do the Manual Sensor test.
- Take off the ITB gear, look in the ITB cavity for the Sensor SR9, and check out the control panel.
- Press the ‘Home’ button and the down arrow to highlight the diagnostics menu.
- Click on the OK button.
- Now select the ‘Manual Sensor Test’ and click OK again.
Release the SR9 flag after performing a check of the ITB cavity. When you press the flag, look at the display to see how the sensor reacts. Note that the sensor should toggle between 0 and 1. If the toggle is not working, then you need to replace the sensor.
Method 4: Additional Steps to Fix hp Printer Error 59.F0
When the above methods don’t work, try the additional fix to this problem:
- Take out cartridge by opening Ink cartridge access door.
- Input a flat blade screwdriver in the printer carriage slot, to stimulate the toner access.
- Take it out and turn it On, as and when the process gets completed.
- If gear does not spin, it’s high time to replace it.
Contact HP Technical Support US
If all the aforesaid methods fail to fix your HP Printer Error 59.F0, contacting the 123printersupport team immediately might fix the issue. The experts are well trained and educated to fix or troubleshoot any type of error without much hassle. They have expertise in identifying the real cause of the issue and making the required corrections.
The specialists at 123printersupport US are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with you and provide appropriate answers to any technical issues you may be experiencing. Dial our helpline number in order to get in touch with the technicians from the comfort of your home.